Sunday, January 16, 2011
Fresh Store: At The Buzzer Boston
At The Buzzer is Boston's premier sneaker consignment store. The store is located on 81 Harvard Ave in Allston. The store houses a plethura of rare kicks that consigners put for sale at the store. The seller gets 80% of the sale and ATB gets the remaining 20%. ATB also has a wide array of rare hats, as well as a full line of Celtic's jerseys. The store also offers shrink wrapping services for sneakerheads looking to keep their shoes extra fresh. I highly suggest you visit the store in person to get the full experience, but if you can't all their shoes are also listed for sale at www.atbboston.com . The site is also home to the ATB Blog and houses information about the owners backetball league. This is a great locally owned sneaker spot and I highly suggest you support it. Still need more convincing, take a look at this news piece done by Channel 5 CLICK HERE TO VIEW . I suggest you fast forward to the 2 Minute mark.